[Southern] BRYN GWLAD HISTORY HELP NEEDED

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 13 05:08:42 PST 2009

Greetings From Alina Unto All:

I'm needing help on a matters having to do with Bryn Gwlad's history.
If you know the answers to the following questions below please email
me privately off-list.

Who were the founding members of Bryn Gwlad? Are any of them still
residing BG?

I'm needing names of Bryn Gwladers who have passed on (died)? I know
of only Lord Martin Hart Of Wells and Sir Riccardo.

Both questions need full SCA names and title (Sir, Lord, etc.).

Thank you ahead of time for the answers.

Thanks,
HL Alina Mitchell
Bryn Gwlad Historian
Coordinator Of Bryn Gwlad's 30th Year Museum