[Southern] GULF WAR XVIII NEED

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 10 10:46:26 PST 2009

Greetings From Alina Unto All:

Looking for rider/driver for the drive to Gulf War XVIII. Past GWs I
have been the only driver for those 10-12 hours because my husband
can't drive at night or long distances. I desperately need help
sharing the driving and some of gas fill-ups.  My lord and I can
accommodate one to two persons along with ourselves . We will be
traveling from Austin,TX through to Houston onto I-10 highway and
then onward to the Gulf War site in 10-12 hours. We will be leaving
from Austin,TX either Friday (March 13) or Saturday (March 14) night
before the Sunday (March 15) morning opening.

If you are interested, please contact me off-list,
alicemorrowharris at austin.rr.com.

Thanks,
HLady Alina Mitchell
Barony Of Bryn Gwlad