[Southern] Heraldic Submisions and issues

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 28 18:09:37 PDT 2009

Philippe, I think you've handled this individual correctly and well.
I'm copying the Southern Regional seneschal on my reply, as I think it's
appropriate, since Amerinda is out of the country on vacation.  Emmeline
will also be leaving shortly, but I think it needs to go up the line.

If he continues to write to you instead of Amerinda as you've directed,
simply forward his emails on to Amerinda, us and Emmeline, without
responding.

Thanks,
Radegund