[Southern] WATERBEARING @ LYSTS CASTLETON

Alice Morrow Harris alicemorrowharris at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 31 17:55:03 PDT 2010

Greetings From Alina Unto All:

In nine days starting on Friday, April the 9th and ending Sunday,
April the 11th, Lysts At Castleton will be occurring. Many departments
will be needing help. The department I will be coordinating is
waterbearing for the event.

The following schedule below are the times I need volunteers:

Friday, April 9- 3PM-5PM      Great Weapon Melees On Foot
                             5PM-6PM      Mounted Combat Tournament

Saturday, April 10- 10:30AM-1:30PM   Foot Pas Challenge
                                        2PM-3:30PM       Foam Lance
Jousting
				       3:30PM-5PM      Wooden Lance Jousting

Sunday, April 11- 10AM-NOON   Equestrian Skill At Arms Competition

If you are planning on attending this event please volunteer for any
of the many departments at Lysts. Rember no matter where you volunteer
at the event your volunteer time benefits your group, somewhat like
GulfWar.

See You Next Weekend,
HL Alina Mitchell
Waterbearing Coordinator For Lysts At Castleton V