[Southern] Hacked

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 21:34:57 PDT 2012

I have reason to believe that my Yahoo email account was hacked.  I received a message that was sent to my AOL account that I did not authorize.  I have checked the "sent" message portion of the email account and discovered two messages that I did not authorize containing links that I do not recognize.  I have since changed my password for the Yahoo account to prevent further unauthorized use.

If you receive a strange message from this account containing a link that you do not recognize, disregard it.  It is very likely a spam attempt leading to a possible trojan or virus download.  Under no circumstances should you click those links.

Thank you for your patience,

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Plain ol' herald (and tax man).