[Southern] Fwd: --<Shadowlands>-- Shadowlands War Practice

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:57:44 PST 2012

And there will be dance from 7-9pm!

--kaitlyn

***********************************
**

Greetings all!

The Shire of the Shadowlands will be hosting a War Practice on Sunday the
26th of February.  All styles of combat are welcome: rapier, chivalric, and
combat archery.  We will have authorizing marshals of all styles in
attendance.  Please join us for a day of fighting, melees, authorizing,
fun, and combat!  Shadowlands has a substantial number of fighters, and we
challenge our neighbors to bring forth units larger than ours.  We offer
you a two-fold opportunity: sate your combative urges and help potential
fighters and archers get the melee experience they need in order to get
authorized and join us on the field at Gulf War.  <nudge nudge>

The details are below.  Please copy this information to other lists as you
are able.  I hope to see blades and bodies in abundance on the 26th of
February.    Let's knock off that rust and get our units into shape so we
can offer a swift and glorious death to the Trimerans!

What:  War Practice/Authorization Day
Where: Austin's Colony Park Archery Range (link below)
Day: Sunday February 26th
Time:  12pm - 5pm
Combat Styles: ALL (rapier, heavy combat, combat archery of both styles)

Spread the word!  Join us and fight!
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=200042768672256649072.000444957e46a78f430d8&t=h&vpsrc=0&ll=30.6704,-96.317825&spn=0.343134,0.617294&z=11&iwloc=00044495cf81ec3aa96df

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen
Shadowlands Exchequer

    ##    Visit the Shadowlands website at     ##
    ##    http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/    ##

--
"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"