[Southern] My Sad Trip.......Jan Van Zandt

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 05:04:09 PDT 2012

I really hope
you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip, because it
was impromptu. I had to be in Manila,Philippine for a program. The
program was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I misplaced my
wallet on my way back to my hotel after I went for sight seeing. The
wallet contained all the valuables I had. Now, my passport is in
custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment.

I am sorry if
i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to
now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of  $1,950
from  you. this will enable me sort my hotel bills and get my sorry
self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you  can afford in
assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return.
let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know
soonest. Thanks so much.

Jan