[Southern] My Sad Trip.......Jan Van Zandt

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 05:18:50 PDT 2012

At least she wasn't stuck in London as so many are and she's using a strange email addy which might be a Manila one hejanais at ymail.com

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan
Bronze, Ravens Thunder
Amazon Household
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jan Van Zandt
  To: undisclosed recipients:
  Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 7:04 AM
  Subject: [Southern] My Sad Trip.......Jan Van Zandt

        I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip, because it was impromptu. I had to be in Manila,Philippine for a program. The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I misplaced my wallet on my way back to my hotel after I went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables I had. Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment.

        I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of  $1,950 from  you. this will enable me sort my hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you  can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks so much.

        Jan