[Spit-project] My King's College Class

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 10:50:58 PDT 2007

I can't wait!
  I can't remember ever having a class like this at a KC either.
  gwyneth

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Here is the advertisement for the King's College Class.
I'm sure some things will change but this at least is the outline.

Open fire cookery.

Demonstrating several methods of cooking over an open fire.
Cooking birds will be featured including spit roasting, spinning
chickens, pot roasted, stewed, friccassed, and clay baked.

While the birds cook other dishes will be prepared such as
buttered greens, griddle breads, steamed pudding, roasted
vegetables in pan drippings and syrup for a period drink.

Class fee will be $3 to help cover cost of the food. There will
be as much class participation as the students desire or it
can be pure demonstration. At the end, we will sample the
results.

Around 2 hours.

Thank you,

Gunthar Jonsson