[Spit-project] Testing and pictures

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 13:28:44 PDT 2007

You have a lovely site... we can maybe add it to the Links page on the Yahoo! site (if you want to join it, that is).  I will reiterate that the moderation is only to keep Spammers away, not to keep those of us who seriously want to see what people are working with.

By the way, I just loaded in my folder there in the Photos section, so it is at least started.

~~ Meisterin Katarina Helene
(still trying to figure out how to make Gunther an additional moderator, though... and <hint, hint> he hasn't joined yet, but his wife did, so maybe that counts??

Someone needs to work on Master Pug to join <another hint>