[Spit-project] Pennsic Classes

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Jul 14 04:58:18 PDT 2007

She just did a Mongolian feast and that menu is being discussed on
another list.*Schutzenfest  on the Steppes*
*June 22 - 24, 2007  Waconia, MN * Nordskogen*

Dried cheese
Tea eggs (from China)
Onion cakes
Dried beef
Sesame cakes

First remove:
Meatballs
Wheat noodles
Fried lamb

Second remove:
Looed beef
Rice (from China)
Barbecued beef (from Korea)

Beverages:
Hot tea (with butter, for adventurous feasters)
Water
Milk

***Mongolian cooking is NOT vegetarian friendly! A special vegetarian
option will be available for pre-registered feasters only.
Pre-registrations must be postmarked on or before 6/8/07.***

http://nordskogen.northshield.org/sfest/feast.html

I had looked that up so I knew the classnotes were there.

Johnnae