[Spit-project] Looking for spit illustrations

Roxann Hatch wilhemina3 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 08:00:51 PDT 2007

Greetings!

  Lady Johnna pointed me in this direction. I am looking for illustrations that my husband swears he has seen somewhere. They are for a water powered spit. The water is poured into a receptacle at the top, it drips (?) down over some kind of gear thing (technical term) and ends up in a container at the bottom. One would then take water from the bottom and then pour it back into the top. Anyone ever hear of anything like that?

  By the way, the pictures of your chicken test were awesome! It is great to find people with the same interests.

  Thanks,

Hilde