[Spit-project] artwork with a spit and chicken

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed May 30 13:30:37 PDT 2007

I thought it was way cool to have an early 17th century picture.

The one thing about spits is getting the spitted foods to balance and
hold the foods in place.
I have a rotisserie for my Weber gas grill. No worse experience than to
discover the spit
is turning but the meat is hanging in one place. Trying to re-spit
something is nuts.

Johnna