[Spit-Project] Steve Raichlen's new tv show

aeduinofskye aeduinofskye at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:49:57 PDT 2008

Evidently they are very popular.  I got an email about them from Sur
la Table and sent it to my wife saying I was planning on ordering one
if they didn't have them in the local store (it's only 5 miles away
next to a Bristol Farms).  She replied, too late they're holding one
for me at the store and they run out as quickly as they get them.

I'll be trying it this weekend and will post results.

aeddie