[Spit-Project] Spit-Project Digest, Vol 26, Issue 5

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jul 17 16:20:20 PDT 2009

I'll take a look. As I recall, it's pretty self explanatory.

Top to bottom, more or less:

Tenda- curtain or awning

cuchina per campagna- Kitchen for the countryside

baston di ferro- stick/baton of iron

sostenente da doi spedere - sustaining of the support

caldari -cauldrons

Can't read the box on the left well enough to try to translate

pignato- vase or container

namecli (?)- no idea, other than it might be the name of that sort of
pan, in context.

quatro piedi con (?) caldero sopra - four feet with the cauldron above

At least, that's my best guess ;-)