[Spit-Project] Hearthside spit

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Aug 9 04:15:20 PDT 2010

New fall 2010 catalog arrived.

Napastyle now offers  a "Double Spit Hearthside Rotisserie
$399.00
To prepare a perfect roast with a savory, caramelized exterior and a
succulent interior you must keep the meat constantly moving. Our
Italian-made double spit rotisserie turns meat automatically in your
fireplace or outdoor fire. Each spit holds up to 17 lbs. of meat
(about 4 chickens); Use our basting pan to keep your hearth clean and
not lose one drop of delicious juices. Made of solid cast-iron and
steel with bronze mechanisms, and a durable electric motor. Spit
measures 30" long. Overall, 39 x 14".
#7059 Rotisserie & Dripping Pan - Surcharge $15.00"
Also check out the roasters.
Johnna