[Spit-Project] Hares Roasting a Hunter, 16th century

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jan 6 10:38:59 PST 2010

I just thought it was a great image. I was scribbling off details just
as soon as I came across
it in the Legion of Honor Museum.
The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco (of which LoH is part) are well
worth a visit
if you are in the area.
The collections can also be searched online
http://www.famsf.org/legion/index.asp

Johnnae