[Spit-Project] A cooking Symposium

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Sun May 22 22:48:02 PDT 2011

Sorry to hear that he can not come.
Axe Man is a Canton event and we are trying to help it grow. Hopefully
others will want to come and teach,and take classes, the site has a
large kitchen , large fireplaces sutable for hearth cooking, a large
built in grill out side as well as plenty of areas to have open fire
classes .
The Canton will also be choosing their champions for the year, heavy and
light weapons as well as knife and axe throw,  bardic,and A&S.

Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)