[Stargate] Status of Fighter practice

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Tue Aug 7 11:06:41 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

Thank you all for the messages about the Lot 13 repaving and the weather.
The forecast is for scattered showers during the day today.  Unless that
changes for the worst, I feel that the practice site will be usable.  If the
parking lot is closed tonight, I would suggest that we park across the
street and walk over.  No matter what the weather or status of the parking
lot, I will be there and hope others will join me.

Godwin

P.S. We will still need to have a student and authorized marshals to have
practice.