[Stargate] Freeah of House Dragonshadow, Baby Shower Saturday

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Wed Aug 8 16:40:00 PDT 2001

(It is my pleasure to forward the following announcement... hillary )

Joyous news!    House Dragonshadow is anticipating a new edition to the
household!!
Sine Greigsdottir's daughter, Lady Freeah is scheduled to deliver her first
born, around the first of Sept., if not sooner.   Hence, a Baby Shower is
being held, and all are welcome.
(Sorry for the late notice, but with the doctor's warnings of an early
arrival, schedules have been moved forward. )

Baby Shower for Lady Freeah!
The date is:        Saturday,  August 11th
Time:          6:30pm
Location:      7730 Spring Creek Circle West
Phone:         713-569-1567

Freeah Crutchfield is registered at Babies R Us!

Directions to Sine's house:
Take I-59 North towards Humble.
Exit at FM 1960 and take a left under the highway.
Right at Lee Rd. (this is where the old business 1960 joins with the newer
section of FM 1960)
Take Lee Rd within sight of the end of the road.
Turn left into Oakhill subdivision.
Turn left at the second street (Razenof Rd.) at the end of the street is
the intersection of Rezanof and Spring Creek Circle
You can park on the dead end part of the road or in the drive way.

This is an open invitation and there are many people I don't have current
addresses for...so share the news...
tell anyone...as usual with Dragonshadow things the more the merrier and
everyone is invited.

House Dragonshadow
Vicki_Crutchfield at yahoo.com