[Stargate] St. Andrew's Celtic Festival Demo

stargate_hospitaler stargate_hospitaler at mail.ev1.net
Tue Aug 14 09:29:23 PDT 2001

Hear ye! Hear ye! Pray all lend an ear (Actually, Look ye! Look
ye! Pray all lend an eye).

On Sunday, September 23rd the SCA is invited to participate in the
2nd Annual St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church Celtic Festival (1819
Heights Blvd. at the corner of 19th and Heights) from 12:00 to
4:00.  I’m looking for volunteers for dance, fighting (chivalric
and rapier), artisans (calligraphy, illuminations, weaving),
bards, musicians and pictures.  Dancers are scheduled to take the
stage from 2:00 to 3:00.  Tables and pop-ups will be available but
remember to bring your own chairs.  Set-up needs to be complete by
11:00 am (hopefully well before), so, if you’re available that
morning, I would greatly appreciate your help.  The Festival will
provide food tickets to participants and there will be water, soda
and beer for a charge.

Those who can participate please email me at
stargate_hospitaler at ev1.net.  I need to know what you will be demo-
ing and any table space you require in order to determine the
number of pop-ups, tables and meal tickets needed.

Lady Isabeau Quiquandon
(m/k/a Terri Walker)
'Acting' Stargate Hospitaler

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net