[Stargate] Insignia Guild

Tegan Gwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Sun Aug 19 21:31:52 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

Here I am again to encourage you to come out to the Insignia making guild, this Thursday, at Gerald & Caitlin's, at 7:30 p.m.  We will once again be having a "bring what you do best" format to the meeting.  If you are unfamiliar w/ this, it basically means bring what ever portable A&S project you do that can make insignia for the Barony or Kingdom, and come work on it with us.  If you don't have any insignia project started, but want to, we can help you w/ ideas.  I still have some of the "kits" left from the embroidered Comets, Thistles and Cranes that we did a couple of months ago if anyone is interested in learning how to do that and couldn't make it when I taught it before.  If you need directions to Gerald and Caitlin's, please contact me privately, and I will get them to you.  I look forward to seeing you there this Thursday.

In service to the Dream and all those who share it,

Tegan