[Stargate] OT - thank you

Heather Jones hjones at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Tue Dec 4 07:52:55 PST 2001

Just a quick thank you to all of you who offered to help us with our move
this past weekend.  Chris and I managed quite well with my sister & her
boyfriend and the trucks.  The storerooms were completely emptied Friday
afternoon and the contents stashed in the new house by about 9:30 pm Friday
night.  We were able to sleep in the new house that night, and with the
exception of the absolute quiet, it was wonderful.

Our new address is:

21522 Oakbridge Park Lane
Katy, TX 77450

281-398-6708

Thank you again, and I hope everyone has a joyful holiday season.

With warmest regards,
Suannoch.

Lady Suannoch nighean mhic Choinnich
Hospitaler, Canton of Westgate