[Stargate] General Greetings and a request for award recommendations

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Sun Jul 1 10:44:16 PDT 2001

Hello Everyone! I am so glad that we now have a Stargate List!

Please send me (privately, please!) any award recommendations. Time is growing short for Kingdom Dance award recs, and it is also time to gather together for consideration any award recs for Baronial Chamionship, and even Yule Revel.

If you have a Sodality, please contact me by phone at home. There are some things I would like to ask you about.

        Thanks!
            - Lissa -
            713 690-5434