[Stargate] Populace Meeting & Applications

isabeauq isabeauq at mail.ev1.net
Mon Jul 9 13:13:26 PDT 2001

Greeting unto the great populace of Stargate,

Our August meeting WILL NOT be moving to Collier Library as
previously planned.  The Heights Library has postponed their
remodeling plans indefinitely due to funding.  A vote was taken
whether to move to Collier ‘to try it out’ or stay at Heights.  It
was an unanimous decision to stay at Heights.

A reminder that applications are being taken for the office of
Hospitaler through August 1st.  Applications should be sent to the
Regional Hospitaler, Lady Anna Elise Klann (Rada Radebaugh), 3126
Sylvan Crest, Corpus Christi, TX 78415 along with a copy of your
current membership.  A curtsey copy should be sent to Their
Excellencies and me.  This office has been fun these past 10
months but it would be most difficult to handle the duties of this
office as well as Seneschal full time for long.  The duties of
Hospitaler are very important in promoting Stargate and the SCA.
Therefore, it is somewhat urgent that we have someone in this
office that can devote the necessary time (and talent) to continue
this important duty full-time.  I have indicated to Their
Excellencies that I would continue to handle these duties until my
successor has been selected.  As a reminder, we also have the
following offices open: Minister of Children, Youth Rapier Marshal
and Chronicler.  Again, a curtsey copy should be sent to Their
Excellencies and me.

In continued service to the Kingdom & Barony,
Lady Isabeau Quiquadon
Seneschal & Acting Hospitaler

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net