[Stargate] FWD: Populace Meeting & Applications CORRECTION

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Mon Jul 9 13:56:01 PDT 2001

Thanks for the clarification, Lady Isabeau. :-)

Applications should be sent to our brand new Coastal regional chronicler,
Baroness Cateau, at:

Baroness Cateau d'Ardennes (Diana Steelquist)
2543 Cobblers Way, Friendswood, TX 77546-2603
(281) 648-9823
baroness_cateau at hotmail.com

A courtesy copy should be sent to Lady Eibhlin, Lady Isabeau, and Their
Excellencies Godwin and Elissena (contact information published in the Two Towers).

Yours in service,
Michael Silverhands, nearly unemployed slug :-)