[Stargate] Northern lunch bunch

Tegan Gwyllt tegangwyllt at ev1.net
Tue Jul 10 13:37:06 PDT 2001

Greetings Good Gentles;

I do apologize for the delay in this message, but here it is.

Once again it is time for the Northern Lunch Bunch.  So those of you that work in north Houston, or would just like to join us, please come.  We will be meeting tomorrow, 7/11, at aproximatly 11:30 a.m. at the Clarion Inn, 500 N. Sam Houston Parkway E.  If you need directions please e-mail either myself,  tegangwyllt at ev1.net  , or Stephen,  macthomas at ev1.net  , or you can call us at home, (281) 651-0781, please no calls after 10 pm.  It's a buffet style lunch and is about $7.00 per person, not including something to drink.  If you need any other information, please contact us.

In service,
Lady Tegan and Lord Stephen