[Stargate] Insignia guild meeting

Tegan Gwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Tue Sep 25 14:37:02 PDT 2001

Greetings Good Gentles,

I appologize for getting this posted so late again.  I would just like to let you all know that the Stargate Insignia Guild is meeting this Thursday at HL Gerald and Lady Caitlin's house. After seeing the post from HL Darius of the Bells about the need for Stars of Merit, this month we will be focusing on Insignia ribbons again. That does not necessarily mean that we will be focusing entirely on weaving, but that is one of the many ways that insignia ribbons can be made. We will also be discussing and doing some other ways. So if you are a weaver, a seamstress, or someone interested in making Insignia, please come to the meeting and join us. We start at 7:30 p.m. and end about 9:30 p.m., so don't think you can't come if you aren't able to be there directly at 7:30. If you need directions, please contact me privately at tegangwyllt at ev1.net or (281) 651-0781, please no calls after 10 p.m. or before 7 a.m. I look forward to seeing you all there.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Tegan Gwyllt, guild principal