[Stargate] The first European dance guild practice

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Wed Apr 10 16:07:22 PDT 2002

Greetings!

Last evening a wonderful group of friends (about 16 by my count) gathered at
the home of Lord Tyr and Lady Svana to enjoy each other's company, wonderful
hospitality, and the fun of learning some European court dances! My thanks
for HL Jacinth and all those who helped make this happen, to Lord Tyr and
Lady Svana for being so gracious as to let us invade their home and dance on
their wood floor, to all who provided drink and food, and to all who came!
It was decided to continue this every Tuesday evening, same place (address:
141 West Elm Crescent in The Woodlands), same time (7-9 pm). I know I had a
great time!

In service and with love,
Signy Gandalvsdottir