[Stargate] Lace and Fancywork guilds of Stargate meeting reminder.... smile.

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 20:59:43 PDT 2002

Thursday the 8th we will have a lace guild and
Fancywork guild meeting at my place at 7:00 until you
want to leave.  All are welcome to attend.  Please
note that I have a meeting that lasts until 5:30 and
may not be home until 6:15 that evening. (It's Weight
Watcher's weigh in night...smile) If you need
directions please email me  or Niccola off list at

lady_rapier at yahoo.com
or
hfrantz at yahoo.com

Smile,