[Stargate] Question about our upcoming event.

Sig. Mea Passavanti Ldy_Passavanti at ev1.net
Sun Aug 18 16:48:25 PDT 2002

Greetings to the list.

This afternoon as Christoforo and I left church, we were asked about
some of the upcoming events of the area by a couple of mothers who teach
in a co-op. They will be starting on the fall of Rome and moving through
the middle ages through out the upcoming weeks. I would like to give
them a little more information about the upcoming event, but do not have
much myself.  I am most interested in Children activities and the like.
Is there a website for Stargate's 30th? Any information would be most
appreciated.

Our thanks,
Christoforo and Mea