[Stargate] Question about our upcoming event.

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Sun Aug 18 21:04:36 PDT 2002

On Sunday, August 18, 2002, at 06:48 PM, Sig. Mea Passavanti wrote:

> Greetings to the list.
>
> This afternoon as Christoforo and I left church, we were asked about
> some of the upcoming events of the area by a couple of mothers who teach
> in a co-op. They will be starting on the fall of Rome and moving through
> the middle ages through out the upcoming weeks. I would like to give
> them a little more information about the upcoming event, but do not have
> much myself.  I am most interested in Children activities and the like.
> Is there a website for Stargate's 30th? Any information would be most
> appreciated.
>
> Our thanks,
> Christoforo and Mea

<http://stargate.ansteorra.org/> and follow the links at the bottom of
the page to upcoming events. For Stargate's 30th, you can go directly to
<http://stargate.ansteorra.org/baronial30/>. This is the same
information in the event announcements in the August and September
issues of the Black Star.

Yours,
Michael Silverhands