[Stargate] Stargate Yule Silent Auction

talis talis at mail.ev1.net
Sun Dec 1 20:04:36 PST 2002

Greeting Unto all good gentles of Ansteorra.

Now is the time for hearth and home as we enter the Yule season; a time to give thanks for what we have; a time for charity to those who do not. But War looms on the horizon.

For those attending Stargate Yule this season, Baron Godwin invites you to open your hearts (and pouches) for a silent auction benefitting the Gulf War Ansteorran Gate Fund.

There will be a table in the hall displaying items open for bidding (many donated by local artisans).

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to donate--at cecelie at sbcglobal.net.

In Service to the dream,

Lady Cecelie