[Stargate] Hurry: cleaning out TRF

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 17:38:31 PST 2002

I've turned this over to Mistress Clarissa as Kingdom Seneschal and the
SCA's legal representative to interact with TRF concerning the building and
lot out there. I don't believe we have anything official showing that we
built the building and in any case, it is on their land, so it is theirs. We
are going to attempt to get something, but it is unlikely due to the amount
of support they have given us over the years. The passes for one year alone
outstrips the materials put into the compound over the entire time period.

kaitlyn