[Stargate] Hurry: cleaning out TRF

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 16:49:34 PST 2002

I only just got this message on Monday so I missed the property retrieval,
(sometimes I think a phone-tree may be as effective), but did most of the
items get collected?  Do we need to make another run out there on Sunday
following Yule?

Also, any chance of selling the buildings to a new vendor so some funds can
be reclaimed?
Hillary