[Stargate] Today! Stargate Baronial Table Work Party

Kathryn Norris kati at houston.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 06:09:55 PST 2002

We will start at 10:30 a.m. and work until 5 p.m. or until the tables are
finished and the poles are sorted, whichever comes 1st.  Lunch will be taken
around 12:30 to 1 p.m.

Please join us and lend a hand.

Thank you
In service to the dream with a song in my heart I am,
HL Gerald of Leeshire
Stargate castellan