[Stargate] Re: [Westgate] February Demo

Heather Jones hjones at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Thu Jan 3 09:41:47 PST 2002

>Because everyone had such a good time, we have been invited back this
>year.  The year is filling up quickly, so the best date we could do is Feb.
>2nd.  That doesn't give us a lot of time!

It was pointed out to me that this is the same date as Candlemas and that
the Gulf Wars A & S champions were being chosen this day (boy have I missed
a lot lately)  I will try to see if we can get a better date then and will
repost a request for volunteers then.

Thank you to all who helped set me straight <grin> and those of you who
have already volunteered.  I hope you're still available on the new date
and best of luck to all the artisans at Candlemas.

Suannoch.

Lady Suannoch nighean mhic Choinnich
Hospitaler, Canton of Westgate

aka Heather Jones