[Stargate] DEMO reminder/Knights of the realm

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:32:28 PDT 2002

Greetings friends!
This is a reminder, unfortunately i've only received about 3 responses and
only two are fighters. We need you!

I am looking for volunteers to come out and participate in a demo tomorrow
evening and next Wednesday evening.
The Boy Scouts are holding their 2 week long Twilight Camp at Houston
Baptist University Campus located on Hwy 59 South between Fondren and
Bissonet, on the south side of 59.
Their theme this year is Knights of the Realm, and they are looking forward
to seeing knightly combat and rapport.

The actual demonstration is about 35 minutes long, but we are encouraged to
stick around to answer questions and show examples of knightly behavior (you
know, all those wonderful virtues we strive to re-create) and duties.

I would love to have fighters out there as well as a couple of field
heralds, beautiful and supportive ladies, and anyone who would like to add
to the atmosphere.  Any regalia, banners and such would also be nice if you
have the means to display them(ie. banner pole, etc)

We will be gathering on Wednesdays June 12th and 19th, between 6:15-6:30pm
near the Sharpview entrance off of Fondren.  There is an open field area
there, look for all the people hanging about, about 200 kids and 50 or so
adults. Our demonstration is scheduled to begin at 6:45 pm.

Please let me know if you will be able to come out and join us in this
effort.
In service to our kingdom and my friends,
Serin Le Rapp

Please respond to:
serinlerapp at hotmail.com
or call (281) 583-1878