[Stargate] Drop in Attendance

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Wed Mar 20 11:33:15 PST 2002

I echo Delphina's thoughts. I think you've picked a fine new site for Populace.
My advice is to give it a few months (3 at the very least), then reevaluate. It
takes a couple of months for folks to get used to a new location, and many folks
were undoubtedly distracted by War or - heaven forbid - Real Life. <gasp!>

Michael Silverhands