[Stargate] Off-topic: Hwy 6, North of I-10 to Clay closed

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 16:01:35 PST 2002

Hey gang, while we no longer have rain (praise the gods), the flood gates
from the northwest bayou's have been opened, and the Addicks/Clay area
resevoir is filling up.  Hwy 6 North, from 1-10 to Clay is currently closed,
and Clay between Hwy 6 and Eldridge is closed.   I'm told that that section
of Hwy 6 is going to be closed for the next two weeks.

And traffic out I-10 to Katy area is a snails pace, both on the freeway and
feeders....so find another route besides Hwy 6 North (Barker Cypress /
Eldridge / Belt8) .

Happy Traveling, Hillary
(watching it all from the 7th floor of an office at Hwy 6 and I-10)