[Stargate] Award Recommendations

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Thu Nov 28 18:39:45 PST 2002

To the Good Folk of Stargate,

    Sir Godwin and I see as many people as we can, and we do our best to petition the Crown for awards for our Barony as needed. However, we cannot see all people in all places at all times. If there is someone whom you would like to recommend for Award to be given at Yule, please send the information to us *as soon as possible.* If you would put "Award Rec" in the Subject Line (if e-mailed), it would receive our most immediate attention.

If you have sent an award recommendation directly to the Crown, please be so good as to send us some notification. That way, we won't be blind-sided when the Crown asks us our opinion of this person.

Thank you for your help!

In Service to Stargate, Ansteorra, and the SCA,

    - Lissa -

Elisena de Bayonne, O.P.
Baroness of the Stargate
Lady and Wife to HE Sir Godwin of Edington
--
[ Clear Day Bkgrd.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]