[Stargate] Reminders

stargate_seneschal stargate_seneschal at mail.ev1.net
Tue Apr 8 07:47:39 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the Populace of Stargate,

Just two quick reminders:

First, bids for Yule are due to me by April’s business meeting
(the 21st).  We need to get this event started in order to give
the Event Steward plenty of planning time.

Second, as previously mentioned, my warrant is up in July.
Applications are being accepted and are due by the end of May.
Applications along with a copy of your current membership card and
driver’s license are to be submitted to the Coastal Regional
Seneschal with courtesy copies to Their Excellencies and me.  This
will give the Coastal Regional adequate time to make inquires and
then make a decision.

Regards,
Lady Isabeau Quiquandon
(m/k/a Terri Hirling)