[Stargate] Reminders

Susan Bowen philippa at ev1.net
Tue Apr 8 09:14:41 PDT 2003

Dear  Isabeau,

I feel that I need to turn the historian's office over to someone else. With
my health problems, I can't always be sure of being able to make events, and
that is really essential to being able to create good records. When we see
who applies for the job, you and I can decide whether to turn everything
over to the new person or to keep me on as archivist to make sure that we
don't lose the history we have accumulated. This is not a regular office
that goes through official channels. We don't have to have approval by any
kingdom or regional officer. Do you want me to put a notice in the Two
Towers? If I am not at the meetings, will you let people know, please?

In service to the Stargate,
 Pippa