[Stargate] (no subject)

isabeauq isabeauq at mail.ev1.net
Tue Apr 8 14:06:05 PDT 2003

From: "Susan Bowen" <philippa at ev1.net>
To: <stargate at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Stargate] Reminders
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:14:41 -0500

Replied privately.

========================
Dear  Isabeau,

I feel that I need to turn the historian's office over to someone
else. With my health problems, I can't always be sure of being
able to make events, and that is really essential to being able to
create good records. When we see who applies for the job, you and
I can decide whether to turn everything over to the new person or
to keep me on as archivist to make sure that we don't lose the
history we have accumulated. This is not a regular office that
goes through official channels. We don't have to have approval by
any kingdom or regional officer. Do you want me to put a notice in
the Two Towers? If I am not at the meetings, will you let people
know, please?

In service to the Stargate,
Pippa

My humblest regards,