[Stargate] FW: Stargate survey

Stargate seneschal stargate_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Sat Aug 16 06:51:31 PDT 2003

Greetings.  I hope you are all doing well and planning for a nice weekend
out of the heat and humidity.
One of the items that Lady Isabeau passed on to me with the office of
seneschal is a concern that the Populace meeting is not being well attended.
We also have a small number of subscriptions taken on the Two Towers and I’m
guessing that many are the same people who attend our meetings.  While we
are required to have both meetings and newsletters, the main reason is to
keep all of the people in the barony informed.
In order to find out how, I would like your answers to a couple of
questions:
1.	How do you find out what is going on in the Barony?  Meetings,
Newsletter, Email lists, Web Pages, word of mouth?  If by email or web
pages, which ones do you look at?
2.	If you do not go to the Populace meetings, please let me know what we can
do to encourage more people to attend.  If it is a matter of location, we
will need help in looking for and securing a new place.
Please send your responses to me at stargate_seneschal at ansteorra.org
<mailto:stargate_seneschal at ansteorra.org>  and I will present them to the
officers.
Thank you,
HL Caitlin bean Ghearailt
Seneschal for the Barony of the Stargate