[Stargate] Get well soon to Lissa

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Sun Aug 24 07:50:49 PDT 2003

I am out of the hospital, but my main phone line is down. I am checking my voice mail a couple of times a day. Or you can call me on my second line - 713.690.5988

Thanks to all of you for your calls, visits, flowers, and  warm wishes! I am better!

Lissa

Michael Tucker <mtucker at airmail.net> wrote:

On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 01:44 PM, isabeauq wrote:

> Just tried to call Lissa and didn't get an answer. Does anyone
> know if she's been released from the hospital?
>
> Isabeau

She must have just been out of the room or unable to get to the phone
when you called. I just now talked to her. She's feeling some better,
and the doctors may let her go home tomorrow depending on how she's
doing.

Michael Silverhands