[Stargate] Fw: Monday Night

Tom & Kim Smith smithfamily at paxway.com
Sun Dec 21 20:32:15 PST 2003

I understand that many of you will be busy with family this coming week, but for those who want to, our doors will be open tomorrow for the "A & S night".  We will keep it very informal and low key.  I believe Kemma will be making masking-tape patterns for those that want them - bring an old (expendable) t-shirt if you want to do this.

In other news:  it gets kind of dull with just the two of us sometimes, so if anyone would like to come by for Christmas dinner, you are welcome.  Please RSVP for this so we will know how much to cook.  More details later.

Regards,
Thomas atte Woode
Westgate MOAS