[Stargate] Filing Cabinet Wanted

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Dec 26 19:19:50 PST 2003

Dear Populace,

I am in need of a filing cabinet. I don't care if it has two drawers or 4 drawers, nor does it have to lock. I will be soon visiting with HE Pippa and the historians files will be coming my way. Although I believe there is a small budget for historian in the Barony's budget, all the better if someone has one (or two) that they would like to pass along because they have no further use for it. I know HE Pippa has put much into electronic archives, I also know that there are physical artifacts and so forth which will need protecting. So, if you have something to fit my needs please contact me privately at:
hlannes at ev1.net

In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Stargate Historian