[Stargate] New dance practice

John Hirling skypilot at ev1.net
Wed Jun 11 13:21:02 PDT 2003

Greetings

I am pleased to announce a new dance practice beginning this Sunday, June 15 from 1-2 pm at Oaks Presbyterian Church, 1576 Chantilly Lane, Houston TX, 77018 (Mapquest: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=1576+Chantilly+Lane&city=Houston&state=TX&zipcode=77018&homesubmit=Get+Map )

The practice will immediately preceed the regular Combined Dance Guild which regularly meets each Sunday from 2-4.  This practice will focus primarly on intermediate and difficult 16th Italian repertoire.  The plan is to devote the first 15 minutes to learning steps and the rest of the hour to one dance.

This Sunday we will begin work on Caroso's Nido d'Amore, a dance for couples.

ihon vinson macFergus
jhirling at houston.rr.com
713.896.0026