[Stargate] Just wondering

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 13:27:39 PDT 2003

I agree with Hugh - you did not describe your self at all well, Your
Excellency.  As it will be true that she will be in a sling - she is
treasured not just by Stargate.  I consider her a wise and radiant person
with grace and lovely sparkling eyes.  I know with that description you will
NOT miss her.

HL Gwyn
Protege to Baroness Lissa
Seneschal for la Marche Sauvage

From: Sue Jergens <sjurgens at swbell.net>
Hugh, Now, look! If you tell this man I am beautiful he will *never* find
me!  But I love you guys, and y'all can tell me sweet things just any time
you feel like it.Love & Hugs! Lissa   Hugh Killingbury
<badaxxe_69 at yahoo.com> wrote:Caradoc,
Our modest Baroness forgot Beautiful and considered a
Treasure by some if not all of the Populace. At least
by My Lady Sabine and myself. She will not lead you
astray and you will be in the best of hands if you can
find her.

In Service,
Lord Hugh Killingbury